Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant is a guide to financial freedom. It’s the second book in the Rich Dad Series and reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and learn to become financially free.
CASHFLOW Quadrant was written for those who are ready to move beyond job security and enter the world of financial freedom. It’s for those who want to make significant changes in their lives and take control of their financial future.
This book will change the way you think about jobs, careers, and owning your own business and inspire you to learn the rules of money that the rich use to build and grow their wealth.
- Part one: The Cashflow Quadrant
- Chapter 1: Why don’t You Get a Job?
- Chapter 2: Different Quadrants… Different People
- Chapter 3: Why People Choose Security Over Freedom
- Chapter 4: Three kinds of Business Systems
- Chapter 5: The 7 Levels Of Investors
- Chapter 6: You cannot See Money With Your Eyes
- Part two: Bringing Out the Best in You
- Chapter 7: Becoming Who You Are
- Chapter 8: How Do I Get Rich?
- Chapter9: Be The Bank Not The Banker
- Part three: How to be a Successful B and I
- Chapter 10: Take Baby Steps
- Chapter 11: It’s Time To Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter 12: Take Control Of Your Cash Flow
- Chapter 13: Know The Difference Between Risk and Risky
- Chapter 14: Decide What Kind of Investor You Want To Be
- Chapter 15: Seek Mentors
- Chapter 16: Make Disappointment Your Strength
- Chapter 17: The Power Of Faith
- Chapter 18: In Summary
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Plata Publishing; 2nd edition (August 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612680054
- ISBN-13: 978-1612680057